Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Observes, locates, and reports enemy force movements and terrain characteristics from vantage point: Conducts surveillance from vantage post to observe such places as bridges, airfields, roads, and rivers to detect enemy movements.
- 2) Observes beach areas to determine possible amphibious landing site.
- 3) Requests artillery, air, and naval gunfire to destroy enemy forces, using radio.
- 4) Fires weapons, such as pistol, rifle, and grenade launcher.
- 5) Studies maps and aerial photographs to locate enemy force.
Is being a "RECONNAISSANCE CREWMEMBER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RECONNAISSANCE CREWMEMBER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RECONNAISSANCE CREWMEMBER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RECONNAISSANCE CREWMEMBER"
Job Number: 8250