Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Receives callers at establishment, determines nature of business, and directs callers to destination: Obtains caller's name and arranges for appointment with person called upon.
- 2) Directs caller to destination and records name, time of call, nature of business, and person called upon.
- 3) May operate PBX telephone console to receive incoming messages.
- 4) May type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents.
- 5) May work in office of medical practitioner or in other health care facility and be designated Outpatient Receptionist or Receptionist, Doctor's Office.
- 6) May issue visitor's pass when required.
- 7) May make future appointments and answer inquiries and other duties pertinent to type of establishment.
- 8) May collect and distribute mail and messages.
Is being a "RECEPTIONIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RECEPTIONIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RECEPTIONIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RECEPTIONIST"
Job Number: 3642