"RECEPTIONIST, AIRLINE LOUNGE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Admits members and guests to airline lounge, serves beverages and snacks, and provides other personal services as requested: Opens door to lounge in response to sound of buzzer, verifies membership cards, and admits and seats members and guests.
- 2) Serves refreshments such as cocktails, coffee and snacks.
- 3) Answers questions regarding scheduled flights and terminal facilities.
- 4) Verifies passengers' reservations.
- 5) Directs or accompanies passengers to departure gates, rest rooms and other terminal facilities.
- 6) Relays requests for paging service, using telephone.
- 7) Opens cans, bottles, and packages; brews coffee; and arranges pastry, nuts, and appetizers on serving trays.
- 8) Removes used ash trays, glasses, and dishes from tables and picks up trash.
Is being a "RECEPTIONIST, AIRLINE LOUNGE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RECEPTIONIST, AIRLINE LOUNGE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RECEPTIONIST, AIRLINE LOUNGE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RECEPTIONIST, AIRLINE LOUNGE"
Job Number: 8246