Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Verifies credentials of persons at receiving barn of racetrack and notifies STABLE ATTENDANTS to bring horses scheduled to race, to barn for examination and inspection: Compares credentials of persons requesting admittance with list of names authorized.
- 2) Informs STABLE ATTENDANTS to bring racehorses to receiving barn for examination and inspection by VETERINARIAN, HOOF AND SHOE INSPECTOR, and IDENTIFIER, HORSE.
- 3) Notifies LEAD PONY RIDERS to lead racehorses to paddock for saddling.
- 4) Informs racing officials of horses not meeting racing specifications or not present for examination and inspection.
- 5) Issues instructions to workers to clean stable and barn area.
Is being a "RECEIVING-BARN CUSTODIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RECEIVING-BARN CUSTODIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RECEIVING-BARN CUSTODIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RECEIVING-BARN CUSTODIAN"
Job Number: 8244