Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that reams and chamfers brass and copper tubing and rods to smooth inside edges of tubing and to remove burrs and sharp edges from ends of tubing and rods: Positions and fastens cutting tool in toolholder and installs funnel-shaped sleeve on machine through which tubing or rod is guided.
- 2) Starts machine and inserts tubing or rod in sleeve to ream part way through tube or chamfer end of tube or rod.
- 3) Reverses tube or rod to ream or chamfer opposite end.
- 4) Changes cutting tool as required, using allen wrench.
- 5) May pack tubing and rods into cartons.
Is being a "REAMING-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REAMING-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REAMING-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REAMING-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 8238