"REAGENT TENDER HELPER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists REAGENT TENDER in separating metallic particles from gangue of ore: Connects air line and line from storage tank to tank car, using handtools.
- 2) Turns valves to release air pressure into lines, and observes connections for leaks.
- 3) Turns valves to pump chemical solutions, such as chlorine, caustic soda, and fuel oils, from tank cars into storage tanks.
- 4) May weigh steel rods and balls and transport them to mills, using air-powered dinkey engine.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "REAGENT TENDER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REAGENT TENDER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REAGENT TENDER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REAGENT TENDER HELPER"
Job Number: 8234