Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Reviews rates for conformity to regulations, and compiles data pertaining to operating costs, revenues, and volume of gas or electric power: Reviews reports of changes in gas or consumption and complaints about high bills.
- 2) Reviews rate investigation reports, analyses of billings, and rate assignments for completeness and conformity to regulation.
- 3) Reviews special rate accounts to determine changes which will benefit customer.
- 4) Compiles data for reports pertaining to costs, revenues, and volumes of gas or electricity consumed.
- 5) Draws graphs and charts to illustrate changing trends, using drafting instruments.
Is being a "RATE REVIEWER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RATE REVIEWER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RATE REVIEWER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RATE REVIEWER"
Job Number: 8217