"RATE CLERK, PASSENGER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Provides fare information to passengers traveling on nonscheduled or chartered motor trips, using rate tables: Interviews customer or reviews written requests to obtain data on proposed trips.
- 2) Studies maps to select or lay out and measure travel route.
- 3) Refers to rate tables to gather rate data considering such items as type of vehicle, distance, destination, estimated travel and waiting time, cost of tolls, and passenger or freight service.
- 4) Computes rates, using calculator.
- 5) Prepares written report on rates or informs customer orally.
- 6) May arrange travel accommodations for tourists.
Is being a "RATE CLERK, PASSENGER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RATE CLERK, PASSENGER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RATE CLERK, PASSENGER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RATE CLERK, PASSENGER"
Job Number: 8216