Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Paints railroad freight cars and applies decalcomania lettering: Removes old paint, using blowtorch or paint remover and hand scraper.
- 2) Mixes and matches paints, following color charts.
- 3) Paints cars, using brushes or spray gun.
- 4) Cuts stencils, tacks stencils on car, and paints over stencils with brush or spray gun.
- 5) Applies decalcomania lettering to interior and exterior surfaces of car.
- 6) Paints black line around letters and numbers for emphasis, using brush.
Is being a "RAILROAD-CAR LETTERER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RAILROAD-CAR LETTERER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RAILROAD-CAR LETTERER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RAILROAD-CAR LETTERER"
Job Number: 8204