Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends rag-cutting machine that cuts rags to specified size preparatory to processing into paper, roofing felt, or related products: Presses buttons to actuate conveyor, cutters, and blowers.
- 2) Observes movement of rags along conveyor to detect clogging or malfunctioning machine.
- 3) Stops machine at sound of warning buzzer and removes clogged rags, using iron pry.
- 4) Reports mechanical defects to supervisor.
- 5) Lubricates, adjusts, and replaces worn blades of machine.
- 6) May record amount of rags cut on daily production record.
Is being a "RAG-CUTTING-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RAG-CUTTING-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RAG-CUTTING-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RAG-CUTTING-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 8199