"RADIUS CORNER MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that grinds and polishes corner edges of flat glass to specified radius: Turns dials to set timer of grinding and polishing wheels to specified settings.
- 2) Moves lever, turns knob, and presses button to open water valve to start flow of water against grinding wheel, open air pressure valve, and start air pump of machine.
- 3) Breaks off specified amount of each corner of glass sheets, using glass pliers, positions glass sheets against stops on padded table surface of machine, and presses button to start automatic grinding and polishing cycles of machine.
- 4) Turns glass sheets to position each corner for processing.
- 5) Observes and feels corner edges to determine whether reprocessing is necessary.
- 6) Places processed glass on racks, and separates glass with pieces of cardboard.
Is being a "RADIUS CORNER MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RADIUS CORNER MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RADIUS CORNER MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RADIUS CORNER MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 8193