Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Diagnoses and treats diseases of human body, using x-ray and radioactive substances: Examines internal structures and functions of organ systems, making diagnoses after correlation of x-ray findings with other examinations and tests.
- 2) Treats benign and malignant internal and external growths by exposure to radiation from x-rays, high energy sources, and natural and manmade radioisotopes directed at or implanted in affected areas of body.
- 3) Administers radiopaque substances by injection, orally, or as enemas to render internal structures and organs visible on x-ray films or fluoroscopic screens.
- 4) May specialize in diagnostic radiology or radiation oncology.
- 5) May diagnose and treat diseases of human body, using radioactive substances, and be certified in Nuclear Radiology or Nuclear Medicine.
Is being a "RADIOLOGIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RADIOLOGIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RADIOLOGIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RADIOLOGIST"
Job Number: 8190