"RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST, CHIEF"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs and coordinates activities of radiology or diagnostic imaging department in hospital or other medical facility: Reviews work schedules and assigns duties to workers to maintain patient flow and achieve production goals.
- 2) Oversees staff in operation of imaging equipment, such as x-ray machine, fluoroscope, CT scanner, or MRI equipment, evaluates accuracy and quality of images, and provides technical assistance.
- 3) Demonstrates new techniques, equipment, and procedures to staff.
- 4) Implements and monitors radiation safety measures to ensure safety of patients and staff and compliance with government regulatory requirements.
- 5) Recommends personnel actions, such as performance evaluations, promotions, and disciplinary measures.
- 6) Coordinates purchase of supplies and equipment and makes recommendations concerning department operating budget.
Is being a "RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST, CHIEF" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST, CHIEF" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST, CHIEF"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST, CHIEF"
Job Number: 8188