Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs radio receivers, phonographs, recorders, and other electronic-audio equipment, using circuit diagrams and test meters: Tests wiring, tubes, resistors, and other parts, using electronic test equipment, such as voltmeters and oscilloscopes, to locate defects.
- 2) Replaces defective parts, using handtools, and solders loose connections with soldering iron.
- 3) May compute charges for labor and materials.
- 4) May install radios in automobiles.
- 5) May be designated according to type of radio repaired as Automobile Radio Repairer; Radio Repairer, Domestic.
Is being a "RADIO REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RADIO REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RADIO REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RADIO REPAIRER"
Job Number: 8184