Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates circular saw mounted on overhead radial arm to cut boards and other woodstock to specifications: Reads work order or receives instructions from supervisor.
- 2) Turns crank to raise and lower saw to depth of cut.
- 3) Turns hand nuts and rotates radial arm and saw arbor to set saw for angle and bevel cuts.
- 4) Lays material on table and aligns cutting mark under saw blade.
- 5) Starts saw and pushes or pulls rotating blade against workpiece to make cut.
- 6) Sets and locks blade at right angles to radial arm and feeds material into saw to rip lumber.
- 7) May replace saw blade with attachments to shape, rout, groove, mortise, or drill workpiece.
Is being a "RADIAL-ARM-SAW OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RADIAL-ARM-SAW OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RADIAL-ARM-SAW OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RADIAL-ARM-SAW OPERATOR"
Job Number: 8178