Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines that fill metal kegs with beer in keg-filling room of brewery: Pushes metal keg or barrel onto conveyor leading to racking machine.
- 2) Lifts barrel from conveyor and positions barrel on machine.
- 3) Lowers filling arm of counter-pressure filling machine, and fits nozzle into bung.
- 4) Turns valves that pressurize barrel and start flow of beer.
- 5) Turns valve that releases filling arm when sight glass indicates barrel is full and raises arm.
- 6) Pounds wooden plug into bung, using mallet.
- 7) Presses pedal to roll barrel onto conveyor.
- 8) Affixes revenue stamp over taphole, using staples or glue.
- 9) Rolls barrel from conveyor to loading chute or storage area.
- 10) Washes machine and floor, using hose.
Is being a "RACK-ROOM WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RACK-ROOM WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RACK-ROOM WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RACK-ROOM WORKER"
Job Number: 8177