Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up, repairs, and adjusts quilting machines, utilizing knowledge of machine construction and function and charts: Analyzes charts to determine adjustments necessary to effect change in quilting design.
- 2) Selects cams that will alter movement of machine bed and needle stroke to produce specified design, and installs cams on machine, using wrenches.
- 3) Synchronizes looper or shuttle motion with needle stroke, using screwdriver.
- 4) Listens to machine and observes stitching to locate defects in machine operation.
- 5) Dismantles machine and repairs broken or defective parts, such as motors, bobbins or loopers, needles, and feed dogs.
- 6) Turns screws to regulate tension on thread, length of needle stroke, and rate of feed, according to type of fabric or thread.
- 7) Cleans and oils machines.
Is being a "QUILTER FIXER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "QUILTER FIXER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "QUILTER FIXER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "QUILTER FIXER"
Job Number: 8161