Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fills quilt or comforter covers with precut sheets of cotton or wool batting, or synthetic materials, preparatory to sewing and quilting, using one of following methods: Selects filler and places it smoothly between unsewn cover pieces, securing cover together with snap clamps.
- 2) Spreads filler on inverted cover, sewn on three sides, and turns cover right side out over fillers.
- 3) Places cover, sewn on three sides, over frame that holds it open, and places filler on movable table to slide filler into cover.
- 4) May fill sleeping bags and cushions.
- 5) May tend automatic quilting machines.
Is being a "QUILT STUFFER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "QUILT STUFFER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "QUILT STUFFER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "QUILT STUFFER"
Job Number: 8159