Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tests charcoal briquettes at end of processing to verify conformance to specifications: Removes bag of briquettes from packaging line periodically and carries briquettes to testing laboratory.
- 2) Grinds specified quantity of briquettes, using hand grinder, places grounds into moisture-testing equipment, and observes moisture meter to determine moisture content of sample.
- 3) Saturates stacked briquettes with fire-starter fluid, ignites briquettes, and observes burning characteristics of briquettes and time required for white ash to form over briquette surfaces.
- 4) Places prescribed number of briquettes in burner pot, ignites briquettes, and observes heat sensor dial to determine temperature released by burning briquettes.
- 6) Records test results on test report forms.
Is being a "QUALITY-CONTROL TESTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "QUALITY-CONTROL TESTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "QUALITY-CONTROL TESTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "QUALITY-CONTROL TESTER"
Job Number: 8149