Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in inspecting incoming materials, inprocess molded plastic components, and finished fabricated plastic products to ensure adherence to company quality standards and customer specifications: Draws sketch and writes inspection procedure for each new item to be fabricated, indicating areas to be examined, measuring devices to be used, and maximum and minimum acceptable dimensions.
- 2) Distributes sketch and procedure to engineering, production control, and inspection work stations.
- 3) Inspects molded components following first-run production of new item, using gauges and shadow comparator, and advises technician of type of defects noted and need for machine adjustment.
- 4) Repeats inspection procedure until product meets quality standards and specifications are attained.
- 5) Confers with customer representative to resolve complaints.
- 6) Notifies suppliers and subcontractors of reasons for rejection of materials and parts received.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "QUALITY-CONTROL SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "QUALITY-CONTROL SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "QUALITY-CONTROL SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "QUALITY-CONTROL SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 8139