Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Coordinates activities of workers engaged in testing and evaluating ethical and proprietary pharmaceuticals in order to control quality of manufacture and to ensure compliance with legal standards: Participates with management personnel in establishing procedures for testing drugs and related products, applying knowledge of controlled production, sampling techniques, testing procedures, and statistical analysis.
- 2) Assigns subordinates to specific testing functions.
- 3) Reviews laboratory reports of test batches.
- 4) Recommends full-scale production of batches meeting company or consumer specifications and complying with federal purity standards.
- 5) Orders destruction of substandard batches, as authorized by supervisor.
- 6) Directs and coordinates investigation of complaints concerning defective products.
- 7) Recommends response to complaints, considering test reports, production records, legal standards, and complaint validity.
- 8) Reviews legislative developments to determine changes in legal requirements and probable effects on company's manufacturing activities.
- 9) Directs retention of data and preparation of documents for use by self or other company personnel during inquiries concerning suspect products.
Is being a "QUALITY-CONTROL COORDINATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "QUALITY-CONTROL COORDINATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "QUALITY-CONTROL COORDINATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "QUALITY-CONTROL COORDINATOR"
Job Number: 3090