Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Stores samples of materials tested and records test result data for product stability study program: Files bottles of raw materials used in pharmaceutical compounding, samples of purchased and plant-processed intermediate products, lot control samples, and samples of finished pharmaceutical batches.
- 2) Stores samples of finished products in cartons labeled with type of product and records identifying data in alphabetical index listing.
- 3) Keeps tickler file for withdrawal of samples for testing.
- 4) Withdraws samples on dates indicated and takes them to laboratory.
- 5) Keeps file of product stability study control charts.
- 6) Records on charts test result data, such as appearance, color, and melting point.
Is being a "QUALITY-CONTROL CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "QUALITY-CONTROL CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "QUALITY-CONTROL CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "QUALITY-CONTROL CLERK"
Job Number: 3604