"QUALITY ASSURANCE SUPERVISOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in inspecting and testing assembled motor vehicles, components, and parts, as vehicles and subassemblies proceed through stages of assembly process, applying knowledge of quality assurance standards and procedures: Reviews quality assurance instructions, assembly specifications, and production schedules to determine method of conducting inspections and tests, sequence of operations, and work assignments.
- 2) Directs workers in quality assurance inspection and testing, to assure that establishment and regulatory standards are met.
- 3) Assigns training of new workers to qualified workers.
- 4) Reviews reports and confers with quality assurance, production, management, and engineering personnel to solve work-related problems.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 6) May be designated according to stage of assembly as Quality Assurance Supervisor, Body; Quality Assurance Supervisor, Trim; Quality Assurance Supervisor, Chassis; Quality Assurance Supervisor, Final.
Is being a "QUALITY ASSURANCE SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "QUALITY ASSURANCE SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "QUALITY ASSURANCE SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "QUALITY ASSURANCE SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 8122