"QUALITY ASSURANCE GROUP LEADER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists QUALITY ASSURANCE SUPERVISOR in coordinating and monitoring activities of workers engaged in inspecting and testing assembled motor vehicles, components, and parts, as vehicles and subassemblies proceed through stages of assembly process, applying knowledge of quality assurance standards and procedures: Confers with supervisor and reviews assembly specifications and production schedules.
- 2) Assigns workers to work stations and monitors department activities.
- 3) Interprets standards and procedures, and assists workers in resolving technical problems.
- 4) Reports unresolved problems to supervisor.
- 5) Demonstrates tools, equipment, and work aids used in performing quality assurance tasks.
- 6) May attend management meetings to represent work group and record minutes of meeting.
- 7) May conduct work group meetings to relay management information to workers, and solicit response to work-related problems.
- 8) May perform duties of absent workers to maintain work schedules.
Is being a "QUALITY ASSURANCE GROUP LEADER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "QUALITY ASSURANCE GROUP LEADER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "QUALITY ASSURANCE GROUP LEADER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "QUALITY ASSURANCE GROUP LEADER"
Job Number: 8120