"QUALITY ASSURANCE COORDINATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Interprets and implements quality assurance standards in hospital to ensure quality care to patients: Reviews quality assurance standards, studies existing hospital policies and procedures, and interviews hospital personnel and patients to evaluate effectiveness of quality assurance program.
- 2) Writes quality assurance policies and procedures.
- 3) Reviews and evaluates patients' medical records, applying quality assurance criteria.
- 4) Selects specific topics for review, such as problem procedures, drugs, high volume cases, high risk cases, or other factors.
- 5) Compiles statistical data and writes narrative reports summarizing quality assurance findings.
- 6) May review patient records, applying utilization review criteria, to determine need for admission and continued stay in hospital.
- 7) May oversee personnel engaged in quality assurance review of medical records.
Is being a "QUALITY ASSURANCE COORDINATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "QUALITY ASSURANCE COORDINATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "QUALITY ASSURANCE COORDINATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "QUALITY ASSURANCE COORDINATOR"
Job Number: 8119