Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls equipment, such as washers, rectifiers, condensers, and mixing tanks arranged in series to recover pyridine sulfate from tar oils: Prepares solutions of diluted sulfuric acid and sodium carbonate to specified concentration by adding water.
- 2) Pumps solutions into system to dissolve pyridine and neutralize acids.
- 3) Starts pumps to circulate batch through system, observing gauges and other instruments.
- 4) Removes tarry compounds dissolved in pyridine sulfate solution by rectifying solution with steam.
- 5) Samples products for analysis, and interprets results and makes adjustments to control quantity and quality of product according to laboratory report.
- 6) Inspects equipment, and steams out lines, changes charts, lubricates equipment, and makes minor repairs and adjustments.
Is being a "PYRIDINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PYRIDINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PYRIDINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PYRIDINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 8117