Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates machines and equipment to mix, color, and mold putty, according to specifications: Weighs and measures ingredients and dumps them into kettle, using power lift.
- 2) Lowers agitators into kettle of putty mix and starts them to combine ingredients.
- 3) Adds colored paste paints to putty mix to tint putty to desired shade.
- 4) Withdraws sample, prepares smear, and compares it with standards.
- 5) Lowers suction pump into kettle and pumps mix into molding-machine tank.
- 6) Sets up and operates molding machine that forms putty into crayon-like applicators.
- 7) Off bears product from discharge chute to boxes or storage shelves.
- 8) Records mixing, coloring, and molding time on production records.
Is being a "PUTTY TINTER-MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PUTTY TINTER-MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PUTTY TINTER-MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PUTTY TINTER-MAKER"
Job Number: 8115