Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Applies coating of putty, mastic, or similar material to imperfections in manufactured articles, preparatory to application of paint or other final coating: Inspects surface of article for defects, such as holes, cracks, and indentations.
- 2) Spreads material over flaws, using dauber or knife, and brushes or spreads thinned putty or sealer over surface to conceal blemish.
- 3) May spray article with prescribed coating, using spray gun.
- 4) May prepare surface for finishing coat, using wire brushes, sandpaper, power grinder, or sandblasting equipment.
- 5) May tend oven to bake article before or after application of final coating.
- 6) May be designated according to article coated as Wheel Filler.
Is being a "PUTTY GLAZER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PUTTY GLAZER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PUTTY GLAZER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PUTTY GLAZER"
Job Number: 8113