"PURIFICATION OPERATOR II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls gas-scrubbing and related equipment to remove impurities from gases: Observes temperature, flow, pressure gauges, and liquid-level indicators and moves controls to effect operating equilibrium in equipment, according to plant procedure and correlation of instrument readings.
- 2) Observes gas-scrubbing fluid through sight glasses to determine process efficiency, indicated by color and flow rate of fluid.
- 3) Turns valves to maintain brine in brine scrubber at specified strength and regulate temperature of hot water in scrubber jacket, according to indicated efficiency of scrubbing fluid.
- 4) Inspects pumps, motors, valves, and related equipment and replaces packing in column scrubbers and nitrogen-drying columns at specified intervals with acid, calcium chloride, or brine.
- 5) Draws samples of gases and fluids for laboratory analysis.
- 6) Maintains log of gauge readings and results of laboratory analyses.
- 7) Directs activities of PURIFICATION-OPERATOR HELPER.
Is being a "PURIFICATION OPERATOR II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PURIFICATION OPERATOR II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PURIFICATION OPERATOR II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PURIFICATION OPERATOR II"
Job Number: 8108