Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends gas scrubbing and related equipment that removes impurities from gases, as directed by PURIFICATION OPERATOR II: Loads brine saturators and nitrogen-drying columns with lump calcium chloride.
- 2) Mixes hydrosulfate solutions used in process, according to proportion chart or oral directions.
- 3) Observes gauges to determine gas pressures throughout system, computes and records drops in pressure, and ascertains from data obtained optimum time to shut down and clean equipment for efficient operation.
- 4) Draws samples of acids, brine, and gases from equipment units for laboratory analysis and determines specific gravity of brine, using hydrometer.
- 5) Drains liquid from nitrogen driers.
- 6) Assists operator in maintaining operating log of gauge and instrument readings.
Is being a "PURIFICATION-OPERATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PURIFICATION-OPERATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PURIFICATION-OPERATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PURIFICATION-OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 8109