Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers in purchasing-and-claims department of ferryboat service: Reviews and approves requisitions for supplies and designates approved supplier.
- 2) Reviews and forwards for approval requisitions for ferry or terminal maintenance or repair.
- 3) Recommends contractors or vendors for notification to bid for repair or supply contracts.
- 4) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in typing correspondence, preparing requisitions, obtaining price quotations, and verifying accuracy of billing.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 6) Reviews claims by passengers of ferry service for property damage or personal injury and authorizes payment or submits claims to insurance carrier.
Is being a "PURCHASING-AND-CLAIMS SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PURCHASING-AND-CLAIMS SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PURCHASING-AND-CLAIMS SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PURCHASING-AND-CLAIMS SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 8106