Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles and analyzes statistical data to determine feasibility of buying products and to establish price objectives for contract transactions: Compiles information from periodicals, catalogs, and other sources to keep informed on price trends and manufacturing processes.
- 2) Obtains data for cost analysis studies by determining manufacturing costs within divisions of company.
- 3) Confers with vendors and analyzes vendor's operations to determine factors that affect prices.
- 4) Prepares reports, charts, and graphs of findings.
- 5) Evaluates findings and makes recommendations to purchasing personnel regarding feasibility of manufacturing or buying needed products.
- 6) May recommend use of alternative parts, materials, or manufacturing methods to reduce costs.
Is being a "PURCHASE-PRICE ANALYST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PURCHASE-PRICE ANALYST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PURCHASE-PRICE ANALYST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PURCHASE-PRICE ANALYST"
Job Number: 8104