Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates punching machine, equipped with pantograph mechanism, to punch pattern designs in rolls of paper or plastic which control stitching operations of automatic embroidery machines: Positions and tacks cartoon onto pantograph pattern board and mounts roll of paper in holder.
- 2) Pulls levers to start and to regulate speed of machine, and to move needles against pattern roll.
- 3) Guides pantograph pointer over cartoon to activate punching needles that perforate paper roll to form embroidery pattern roll.
- 4) Marks identifying information on punched roll, using crayon.
- 5) May place roll of paper in holder.
- 6) May operate machine equipped with mechanism that simultaneously stitches sample design and punches pattern in paper.
- 7) May place punched roll in machine that automatically produces copies of design.
Is being a "PUNCHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PUNCHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PUNCHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PUNCHER"
Job Number: 8096