"PUNCH-PRESS OPERATOR, AUTOMATIC"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates power press that automatically feeds bars, structural metal, blanks, or continuous roll of sheet metal into position under ram: Installs specified dies in press, using gauges and handtools.
- 2) Adjusts ram stroke of press, using handtools.
- 3) Turns knobs or installs gears to synchronize action of feed bar or pinch rollers with feed and takeoff conveyor and automatic action of ram.
- 4) Positions and clamps feed guides.
- 5) Threads metal strip from play-out reel through pinch rollers, or loads hopper or conveyor with metal blanks.
- 6) May operate machine to crimp, punch, and cut metal foil used in fabricating radiator cores.
Is being a "PUNCH-PRESS OPERATOR, AUTOMATIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PUNCH-PRESS OPERATOR, AUTOMATIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PUNCH-PRESS OPERATOR, AUTOMATIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PUNCH-PRESS OPERATOR, AUTOMATIC"
Job Number: 8101