Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs pumps and pump power units, such as centrifugal and plunger-type pumps, and diesel-engine, gasoline-engine, and electric-motor power units, using hoists and handtools: Diagnoses trouble in pumps.
- 2) Dismantles pumps and repairs or replaces defective parts, using handtools.
- 3) Reseats and grinds valves.
- 4) Tests performances of repaired pumps.
- 5) May wire motor to switchboard and install fuse box.
- 6) May be designated according to type of pump repaired as Water-Pump Servicer.
Is being a "PUMP SERVICER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PUMP SERVICER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PUMP SERVICER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PUMP SERVICER"
Job Number: 8076