Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs and adjusts electric, gasoline, and diesel-driven pumps and blowers, using handtools, power tools, and diagrams: Cuts and threads pipes, ducts, and fittings, using handtools and power tools.
- 2) Levels and bolts down pump.
- 3) Connects ducts and drive couplings, and aligns them to minimize friction, using handtools and gauges.
- 4) Oils and greases moving parts, and adjusts valves to prevent overloading.
- 5) May recommend repair or adjustment of driving mechanism to improve operation of pumps.
Is being a "PUMP INSTALLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PUMP INSTALLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PUMP INSTALLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PUMP INSTALLER"
Job Number: 8073