Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that extracts juice, and separates seeds and pulp from fresh and precooked fruits, berries, and tomatoes: Places containers under discharge outlets of pulping machine to receive juice, seeds, and pulp.
- 2) Starts equipment to pump or convey material through machines or dumps fruit, berries, or vegetables in machine hopper.
- 3) Observes passage of juice flowing from discharge outlet to ensure that juice is free of pulp and seeds.
- 4) Removes filled containers from discharge outlets.
- 5) Replaces damaged or clogged filter screen, using handtools.
- 6) May adjust paddles in machine, using wrench.
- 7) May add measured amounts of salt to tomato juice.
- 8) May heat berries in open kettle prior to processing in pulping machine.
- 9) May clean and sterilize machine, using steam hose.
- 10) May be designated according to product pulped as Tomato-Pulper Operator.
Is being a "PULPER TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PULPER TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PULPER TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PULPER TENDER"
Job Number: 8062