"PULPER, SYNTHETIC SOIL BLOCKS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates hydropulper and batch reactor to blend woodpulp, plastic binders, and liquid fertilizers into slurry for use in molding synthetic soil blocks: Fills hydropulper tank with water, adds woodpulp and measured amounts of chemicals, and starts agitator.
- 2) Observes and records temperature, pressure, and time interval of agitation cycle.
- 3) Pumps cooled pulp slurry to reactor tank and flushes hydropulper tank with water.
- 4) Starts reactor, adjusts temperature and pressure controls, and adds measured amounts of liquid fertilizers and plastic binders.
- 5) Tests acidity of solution by titration and adds ingredients as needed to attain prescribed level.
- 6) Pumps mixed slurry to storage tank for further processing.
- 7) Flushes reactor tank with water.
Is being a "PULPER, SYNTHETIC SOIL BLOCKS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PULPER, SYNTHETIC SOIL BLOCKS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PULPER, SYNTHETIC SOIL BLOCKS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PULPER, SYNTHETIC SOIL BLOCKS"
Job Number: 8063