Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates battery of machines to refine pulp and shorten fibers as pulp flows continuously through machines to prepare pulp for papermaking: Turns handwheels to adjust distance between bedplate and rotor knives to obtain specified fineness of fibers.
- 2) Starts machines and pumps to regulate flow of pulp from beater chests through refining machines to paper machine chest.
- 3) Examines pulp, reviews laboratory test reports, and adjusts machines to ensure that pulp meets specifications.
- 4) May change bedplates and rotor knives, using handtools.
- 5) May clean interior of storage chests, using water hose.
Is being a "PULP-REFINER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PULP-REFINER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PULP-REFINER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PULP-REFINER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 8066