Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends presses and auxiliary equipment that extract water from beet pulp, and mix pulp with molasses to produce animal fodder: Starts conveyors, elevator, and presses.
- 2) Places gates on conveyor belts to divert pulp into automatic presses.
- 3) Opens valve on molasses tank to mix molasses and pulp.
- 4) Adjusts presses, valves, and flow of pulp to obtain pulp and molasses mixture with specified moisture content.
- 5) Takes samples of pulp before pressing, and of pulp and molasses mixture for laboratory analysis.
Is being a "PULP-PRESS TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PULP-PRESS TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PULP-PRESS TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PULP-PRESS TENDER"
Job Number: 8065