"PULP GRINDER AND BLENDER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machines to grind cooked wood chips into pulp and blend pulp with other specified ingredients in manufacture of wallboard: Turns handwheel to adjust grinding-plate settings.
- 2) Starts machines and adjusts panel controls to maintain level in pulp and water chests and regulate flow of chips through grinding machines.
- 3) Observes charts, dials, and gauges; and adjusts levers, valves, and panel controls to regulate flow of specified amounts of pulp, alum, wax, asphalt, and starch into blending machine.
- 4) May weigh samples of wet and dry pulp on scales and calculate moisture content.
- 5) May test pulp for freeness, fineness, density, and breakage.
- 6) May record production and test data.
Is being a "PULP GRINDER AND BLENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PULP GRINDER AND BLENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PULP GRINDER AND BLENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PULP GRINDER AND BLENDER"
Job Number: 8057