Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates boring machine to cut mortises in window jambs for installation of sash weight pulleys: Installs boring bit of specified size in machine chuck and tightens chuck, using wrench.
- 2) Sets stops and guides on machine carriage according to depth and length of cut, width and length of jamb, and specified location of mortise.
- 3) Sets jamb in machine carriage against guide and stop, and clamps jamb in place with lever.
- 4) Starts machine and moves lever to feed jamb into cutter to cut mortise.
- 5) Measures dimensions and location of cut, using rule.
Is being a "PULLEY-MORTISER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PULLEY-MORTISER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PULLEY-MORTISER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PULLEY-MORTISER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 8054