"PULLER AND LASTER, MACHINE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Pulls shoe upper over last and shapes toe and forepart sections of shoe, using lasting machine: Places upper in steamer to soften leather.
- 2) Presses last against jack lever that closes pincers on upper edges and lifts heel of last to stretch upper.
- 3) Positions toe of last on machine toe plate and depresses pedal to raise toe plate and cause pincers to grip upper edges.
- 4) Depresses pedal to move heated wipers across toe and forepart sections of upper and press precemented edges onto insole.
- 5) Turns knobs to adjust wiper position or pressure.
Is being a "PULLER AND LASTER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PULLER AND LASTER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PULLER AND LASTER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PULLER AND LASTER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 8049