Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Conducts experiments to detect presence of harmful or pathogenic bacteria in water, food supply, or general environment of community and to control or eliminate sources of possible pollution or contagion: Makes periodic laboratory counts of bacteria in water supply.
- 2) Analyzes samples of sewage for harmful micro-organisms and for rate of sludge purification by aerobic bacteria.
- 3) Examines milk, shellfish, and other food items for micro-organisms constituting menace to public health.
- 4) Cooperates with hospitals and clinical laboratories in identifying micro-organisms taken from diseased persons to determine presence of bacteria causing contagious or epidemic diseases.
- 5) May inoculate members of community against contagious diseases.
Is being a "PUBLIC-HEALTH MICROBIOLOGIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PUBLIC-HEALTH MICROBIOLOGIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PUBLIC-HEALTH MICROBIOLOGIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PUBLIC-HEALTH MICROBIOLOGIST"
Job Number: 8043