"PUBLIC HEALTH EDUCATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans, organizes, and directs health education programs for group and community needs: Conducts community surveys and collaborates with other health specialists and civic groups to ascertain health needs, develop desirable health goals, and determine availability of professional health services.
- 2) Develops and maintains cooperation between public, civic, professional, and voluntary agencies.
- 3) Prepares and disseminates educational and informational materials.
- 4) Promotes health discussions in schools, industry, and community agencies.
- 5) May plan for and provide educational opportunities for health personnel.
Is being a "PUBLIC HEALTH EDUCATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PUBLIC HEALTH EDUCATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PUBLIC HEALTH EDUCATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PUBLIC HEALTH EDUCATOR"
Job Number: 8039