Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans, organizes, and maintains dental health program of public health agency: Analyzes dental needs of community to determine changes and trends in patterns of dental disease.
- 2) Instructs community, school, and other groups on preventive oral health care services.
- 3) Produces and evaluates dental health educational materials.
- 4) Provides clinical and laboratory dental care and services.
- 5) Instigates methods for evaluating changes in dental health status and needs of community.
Is being a "PUBLIC-HEALTH DENTIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PUBLIC-HEALTH DENTIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PUBLIC-HEALTH DENTIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PUBLIC-HEALTH DENTIST"
Job Number: 8042