Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs and repairs sound-amplifying systems used at public and private assemblages, using handtools and electronic test meters: Positions loudspeakers on posts or other supports.
- 2) Strings cable from loudspeakers to amplifiers.
- 3) Places microphones in position near speaker, orchestra, or other attraction, and plugs microphone wires into amplifiers.
- 4) Switches on installation.
- 5) Listens to sound output and adjusts volume controls or repositions microphones.
- 6) Tests and repairs equipment in shop, using handtools, soldering iron, and electronic test meters.
- 7) May test and repair sound recorders, radio and television receivers, and other electronic equipment.
- 8) May drive sound truck.
- 9) May install and repair mobile sound-amplifying system in truck and be designated Sound-Truck Operator.
Is being a "PUBLIC-ADDRESS SERVICER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PUBLIC-ADDRESS SERVICER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PUBLIC-ADDRESS SERVICER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PUBLIC-ADDRESS SERVICER"
Job Number: 8041