Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans psychological service programs and directs, coordinates, and participates in activities of personnel engaged in providing psychological services to clients in psychiatric center or hospital: Reviews reports, case management reviews, and psychiatric center's or hospital's procedural manual to assess need for psychological services.
- 2) Plans psychological treatment programs that meet standards of accreditation.
- 3) Plans utilization of available staff, assigns staff to treatment units, and recruits professional and nonprofessional psychological staff.
- 4) Develops, directs, and participates in training programs.
- 5) Directs testing and evaluation of new admissions and re-evaluation of present clients.
- 6) Participates in staff conferences to evaluate and plan treatment programs.
- 7) Interviews clients that present difficult and complex diagnostic problems and assesses their psychological status.
- 8) Reviews management of cases, assignments, case problems, issues, and methods of treatment.
- 9) Works with community agencies to develop effective corrective programs and to arrange to provide psychological services.
- 10) Plans and supervises psychological research.
- 11) Collaborates with psychiatrists and other professional staff to help develop comprehensive program of therapy, evaluation, and treatment.
Is being a "PSYCHOLOGIST, CHIEF" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PSYCHOLOGIST, CHIEF" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PSYCHOLOGIST, CHIEF"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PSYCHOLOGIST, CHIEF"
Job Number: 8029