Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Diagnoses and treats patients with mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders: Organizes data concerning patient's family, medical history, and onset of symptoms obtained from patient, relatives, and other sources, such as NURSE, GENERAL DUTY and SOCIAL WORKER, PSYCHIATRIC.
- 2) Examines patient to determine general physical condition, following standard medical procedures.
- 3) Orders laboratory and other special diagnostic tests and evaluates data obtained.
- 4) Determines nature and extent of mental disorder, and formulates treatment program.
- 5) Treats or directs treatment of patient, utilizing variety of psychotherapeutic methods and medications.
Is being a "PSYCHIATRIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PSYCHIATRIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PSYCHIATRIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PSYCHIATRIST"
Job Number: 8027