Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in construction, installation, inspection, and maintenance of electrical protective signaling systems installed on subscribers' premises and central station of protective service organization: Reviews work order and surveys subscriber's premises to plan protective system layout.
- 2) Estimates labor, material, and construction costs.
- 3) Consults with architects, builders, and electrical and sprinkler contractors concerning installation of protection devices.
- 4) Plans circuit layouts and arranges facility rental agreements with wire lessors.
- 5) Devises work schedules and procedures.
- 6) Requisitions material and facilities.
- 7) Verifies progress of work against schedules.
- 8) Inspects completed installations for conformance to specifications and safety standards, and explains system operating procedures to customer.
- 9) May contact prospective subscribers to explain services and solicit new business.
Is being a "PROTECTIVE-SIGNAL SUPERINTENDENT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PROTECTIVE-SIGNAL SUPERINTENDENT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PROTECTIVE-SIGNAL SUPERINTENDENT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PROTECTIVE-SIGNAL SUPERINTENDENT"
Job Number: 8020